Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Cross Your Fingers

Oh my Stars and Gaga, I cant believe I'm doing this.
Cross your fingers because Rachel's blogging.

Welcome to Le Premier, the start, of The Plum Jam. This is my space to fill with my passion of food, family, and food. I intend to make this a place of my delicious recipes, adventures, and stories.
In the next few weeks I'm going to explore a few new cookbooks and recipes that were given to me as gifts. I'm most excited because one of them was my late great-grandma Emma's, The Good Housekeeping Cook Book, from 1942! Having said that i will also be sharing some of my own odd creations that tend to raise eyebrows, can we say chocolate covered bacon?
Grab your aprons, grab your knives, grab yourself for all I care! Prepare for the coming of Rachel Brown Kiehl, and her toast with her favorite Red Plum Jam.

No comments:

Post a Comment